Welcome, Visitor | Registration | Login | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Site Area » Suggestions » PMing (private messaging=annoying)
PMing
acrobaticDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 6:16 AM | Message # 1
Animation Fan
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Pm`s are annoying.First of all they shouldn`t need to open up a whole new window.They should be like on FA.Also Can you make the inbox look different such as ones on FA.When I viewed my pm it wouldn`t let me reply and took forever to load.Also you should make the website so if your on a phone,psp,and etc. mobile devices It should act like your on pc except you only need flash player to watch videos.So you should be able to view everything on the site,do eerything including chat box too.So make the pm not take up a new window but,just make it go to the inbox in the same window and the same for viewing and replying.So make it like FA so you can do anything on the web except watch videos if you do not have adobe.So everthing needs to be viewable on the mobile device.

Please join my site. www.zekhaimeadows.ucoz.com

Mugen_BoyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 6:38 PM | Message # 2
Mystic Animator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
its not actually necessary that all the sites should be like fa, they can have their own style and we can have ours too.
Also, im not sure how to make it appear in the same window and all the other stuff you said, I cant do that either because it requires coding knowledge which i dont have

anis91Date: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 10:50 PM | Message # 3
Official Animator
Group: AShop Contributor
Awards: 4
sry but i have to do this
*huge facepalm that left a big wound on my face*

ok, 1st of all, FA is a website, this is a website, they shouldn't be the same you know

and for loading, that's a problem in your connection, animation shop is innocent

damn, had to loose some blood...

acrobaticDate: Monday, 2011-11-28, 4:36 AM | Message # 4
Animation Fan
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Wow,my connection is fine.Some one`s angry.
~anis91

Please join my site. www.zekhaimeadows.ucoz.com

anis91Date: Monday, 2011-11-28, 9:42 PM | Message # 5
Official Animator
Group: AShop Contributor
Awards: 4
lol, i think mb is angry, isn't he? XD (lol i know your talking about me i'm just kidding, no need to get me wrong)

Forum » Site Area » Suggestions » PMing (private messaging=annoying)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!